TÍTULO SUPERIOR DE MÚSICA: SALIDAS LABORALESHIGHER DEGREE IN MUSIC: JOB OPPORTUNITIES
The aim of the Higher Degree in Music is to provide quality artistic training for integration into the professional fields of this discipline. The main objective is to provide students with practical, theoretical and methodological training through the subjects studied.
These will guarantee a professional qualification in the fields of creation, performance, research and teaching. The Higher Degree in Music allows access to different and varied job opportunities depending on the speciality studied. Microfusa is one of the schools where you can prepare for the Título Superior de Música.
After completing any of the 2-year diplomas, you will have direct access to a 3rd year at one of the universities with which it has a signed agreement.
Microfusa degrees Madrid and Barcelona
Microfusa Barcelona has a collaboration agreement with the Escuela Superior de Música Jam Session. This agreement offers the possibility of obtaining the Higher Degree in Music in Barcelona, specialising in Sonology. The Higher Degree of Music of this speciality grants a degree of the Department of the Generalitat de Catalunya, approved by the Government of Spain. This qualification is the first and only one recognised in Spain in the field of urban music, new trends and Rock. Music Producer. Other qualifications that Microfusa has both in Madrid and Barcelona are;
- Bachelor of Science in Popular Music Production. Three-year higher education degree; knowledge related to the world of music production.
- Bachelor of Arts in Popular Music Performance. This is a three-year higher education degree; knowledge related to the world of music performance and creation.
- Bachelor of Arts in Digital Music. This is a three-year higher education qualification; knowledge related to the world of music composition in digital environments and music production.
- Bachelor of Arts Popular Music: Production & Performance. This is a three-year postgraduate degree, with skills related to music production and performance.
- Bachelor of Arts Music and Sound Production. This is a three-year higher education qualification, with a focus on music production and sound production.
- Bachelor of Arts in Commercial Music Producer. Three-year advanced degree; knowledge in music composition and production, development of technical skills and creative competences as a professional music producer.
Music production Madrid and Barcelona
Microfusa offers production courses in Madrid, as well as in Barcelona, focused on the study of music production. The first two courses take place at Microfusa’s facilities, and the third year takes place with direct access to the University of Winchester. The Microfusa production courses in Madrid and Barcelona are as follows;
- Artistic Diploma in Music Production. A two-year vocational training course. On completion you will be able to complete a university degree in the UK by entering a third year of study at one of its partner universities.
- Music Production Technology Diploma. A three-year higher qualification; knowledge related to the world of music performance and creation. Aimed at people who play an instrument and want to combine performance with the study of music production environments and audio technology.
Career opportunities include a wide range of activities in the world of music and the cultural and creative industries. These are just some of them…
- Musical composition and performance.
- Musical production.
- Live production.
- Recording studios.
- Record and publishing companies.
- Artist management.
- Tour management.
- Live show manager.
- Creator of performances with sound.
- Technician in musical culture…
Some of the professional opportunities you will be able to access, among others:
- Sound designer.
- Electronic and digital music.
- Sound technician.
- Artistic and executive management of events.
- Access to teaching.
This post is also available in: Español