WHAT IS THE EUR 1, ICUSTOMS24 HELPS YOU WITH THE TRANSACTION
There are many doubts about the Certificate of circulation EUR1. A lot of exporting companies claim to have problems with the document and happy for having forgotten issue it found with retained goods.
Who issues the Certificate of circulation EUR1? Should we apply for each export? ¿Why is it so important?
Of course, to avoid any problems, it is best to get in the hands of a customs agency. iCustoms24 is one of the best and can not only help you with the processing. In addition they will clarify any doubts that we can have this document.
WHY DOES EXIST THE CERTIFICATE OF CIRCULATION EUR1?
Throughout its history, the European Community has concluded a large number of preferential trade agreements with countries such as Turkey, the EFTA countries, South Africa, the Mediterranean countries (Example: Israel, Tunisia, Morocco), Mexico, Chile, etc. . Under these agreements, many EU goods get preferential treatment on entry into those markets, which often involves the reduction or total exemption from payment of customs duties.
In order to benefit from such preferential treatment, it must bring to the office of entry in third markets such additional documentation proof of the Community origin of goods presented to customs clearance. If not proceed thus pay the same general tariffs in effect for shipments from any other source.
Each of the preferential trade agreements signed by the European Community states expressly and in detail how to prove the Community origin of goods exported to these third countries. One of the ways to prove their origin is the Certificate of circulation EUR1.
WHAT IS THE CERTIFICATE OF CIRCULATION EUR1?
Document EUR1 is used in trade operations:
– EFTA countries: Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Iceland.
– ACP countries (Africa, Caribbean and Pacific) which enjoy certain preferences under the «Lome agreement«, since most of them are former colonies belonging to any EU country.
– Overseas Territories (OCT): New Caledonia, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Wallis and Futuna.
– Other countries with which the EU has signed preferential agreements.
– Delivery time: the issue of this document is done at the time of export of goods.
– Issuing body: the European Union is the body responsible for issuance for countries with which it has preferential agreements. The authorities of the Member State or the country of export to which it relates will be responsible for issuing it.
– Presentation: The EUR-1 must be submitted accompanied by export DUA (Single Administrative Document), and must be validated by the office of departure.
– Purpose: This document must be presented to the goods eligible for the preferential tariff arrangements and therefore can benefit from reduced customs duties.
Remember, that have no problems, iCustoms24 offers the processing of the movement certificate EUR1 and makes it easy, you just have to add it to the cart and take care of everything. Your customs agent will manage the certificate without having to worry.