Train in music technology and sound in Barcelona
If you are looking to take sound courses in Barcelona, it may be partly due to the well-known charm of this modern city. Barcelona enjoys a wide cultural diversity, a multitude of activities, activities, architecture, festivals and open and welcoming people. But another reason to opt for sound courses in Barcelona is the Microfusa music school, a benchmark.
This school, which has facilities in Barcelona and also in Madrid, another big city, welcomes students every year from different countries and cities around the world. Microfusa has authorised centres for music production courses in Barcelona, as well as for electronic music and many other sound courses, DJ courses, music composition, etc.
Students who come to Barcelona for training will find a millenary city where the buildings and architecture bear witness from Roman times to the works of architects of the Modernist movement such as the famous Antonio Gaudí. They will also find important museums and cultural activities (exhibitions, theatres, concerts, etc.), among which we must highlight the production of international festivals such as the Sonar Festival and Primavera Sound.
The best sound courses in Barcelona, the great cosmopolitan city
As we were saying, the Microfusa school has a wide variety of courses and qualifications, each with different timetables and duration. The students easily meet fellow students with whom they share diverse knowledge and similar concerns. From there, it is not uncommon for them to end up collaborating in present and future projects.
At Microfusa there are well-prepared teachers specialised in the subject, with a lot of experience and a desire to teach. The students achieve a very high performance in the theoretical and practical classes if they put their minds to it, finding good explanations and demonstrations.
Microfusa, in its music production school in Barcelona, offers extra time for students to practice in its classrooms and studios. Throughout the school year, some activities such as masterclasses, product demonstration sessions, interesting visits, etc. are also organised. On the Microfusa music business Barcelona website, you can find all the details of the courses, which are very varied, with the possibility of enrolling.
What are its facilities like?
- Classrooms: For theory classes. They have a visual projection system, studio speakers and WIFI connection.
- Computer rooms: For guided practical classes. A computer is available to each student, with licenses for the most common programmes in the audiovisual environment. These classrooms are given to the students so that they can study and practice.
- DJ booths: specifically for DJ courses, with vinyl players, CD players, mixing desks, controllers, effects processors and drum machines.
- Production studios: for music creation, electronic music production, remixes, botlegs, etc. Control surfaces for mixing, a computer with the same software found in the classrooms, hardware synthesizers, mic preamps, processors, and drum machines.
- Editing and mastering studios: to learn audio editing and mastering functions.
- Recording and post-production studios: fully equipped with the most common systems for working in professional conditions. In these studios, real edited work has been carried out.